Since the 1990s, XJ Group has successively started the basic research work of UHV and UHV DC transmission control and protection technology around the national key projects such as the national key technical equipment research project "Research on DC transmission control and protection technology"
● in the late 1990s, according to the needs of the Three Gorges DC transmission project and the national arrangement 8. Operation mode control: full computer control, carry out the research and development of key technologies and complete sets of equipment in the early stage of the industrialization of UHV and UHV DC transmission control and protectionDuring the Tenth Five Year Plan period, XJ Group, in combination with the Three Gorges DC transmission project, undertook the important task of DC transmission control and protection technology introduction and equipment localization
● in October, 2001, XJ Group signed a transfer contract for core manufacturing technology of DC transmission control and protection system with Siemens in Germany under the organization of the State Planning Commission and other relevant departments
● in 2002, XJ Group undertook the design and manufacturing of a full set of control and protection equipment for Lingbao back-to-back DC transmission project, the first domestic DC link project. In July, 2005, Lingbao localization verification project was officially put into commercial operation. Through Lingbao project, XJ Group has fully mastered the imported technology and achieved 100% localization manufacturing. The converter station operator control and training system independently developed by XJ Group has better technical performance, operational stability and reliability than foreign systems. The complete set of localized control and protection equipment developed by XJ Group, with independent intellectual property rights, has reached the international contemporary advanced level, meets the requirements of safe and reliable operation of power system, operates stably and reliably, and has been commended by the State Grid Corporation of China
● in 2004, XJ Group began to develop 1000 kV high voltage AC control and protection system, and successively developed UHV reactor protection device, line protection device, transformer protection device and other series products with completely independent intellectual property rights
● at the beginning of 2005, the production base of ultra (ultra) high voltage transmission products of XJ Group with a construction area of 12000 square meters was completed, and a number of internationally advanced production and testing equipment were successfully installed and debugged
● in May 2005, XJ Group signed the first domestic contract for Guiyang Guangzhou secondary ± 500 kV DC transmission project mainly constructed by Chinese enterprises with China Southern Power Company. XJ Group is responsible for providing a full set of control protection and 50% converter valve equipment for the project, creating a precedent for the localization of heavy DC transmission equipment
● in October 2006, XJ Group started the dynamic model test of 1000 kV high voltage AC control and protection system, and the experiment was completed in April of the next year
● on May 29, 2007, XJ Group successfully won the supply contract of "converter valve equipment (Russian side) for Sino Russian Heihe back-to-back DC project"
● on June 8, 2007, XJ Group and Nanfang power company signed the supply contract for the main equipment of the converter station of the first ± 800 kV high-voltage DC project in the east world, which was solidified after a few 10 seconds. XJ Group provided a full set of control and protection system and 50% thyristor converter valve equipment for the project
● in August 2007, XJ Group won the bid for the northeast North China liangaoling back-to-back converter station project of State Grid Corporation of China, which has the largest unit converter capacity in the world. XJ Group is responsible for providing a full set of DC control protection and a unit of converter valve equipment for the project. Relying on the project, XJ Group adheres to independent innovation, vigorously organizes scientific and technological research, accelerates the localization of key DC transmission equipment, and has achieved a number of scientific research achievements with independent property rights
● on December 17, 2007, XJ Group and State Grid Corporation of China signed a supply contract for the Sichuan Shanghai ± 800 kV HVDC demonstration project with the largest transmission capacity in the world in Beijing. XJ Group is responsible for providing converter valves and control and protection equipment for Shanghai Fengxian converter station. This marks that XJ Group has achieved a qualitative leap in the localization of UHV major equipment and independent technological innovation, and XJ Group has become one of the most competitive UHV equipment localization bases in China
● on December 24, 2007, XJ Group's HVDC control protection and converter valve project won the "commendation award of China Industry Award"
● in April 2008, XJ Group's 1000 kV AC control and protection system was officially supplied for the 1000 kV high voltage demonstration project in Southeast Shanxi Nanyang Jingmen, which was officially put into commercial operation in January 2009
● in July 2008, XJ Group became the DC field equipment system integrator of Hulunbuir Liaoning DC transmission project of State Grid Corporation of China
● on November 8, 2008, the UHV Engineering Test and research center with the largest scale, the most advanced technology and the most professional equipment in China's power equipment manufacturing industry was completed in XJ Group. On the same day, the national development and Reform Commission and the China Machinery Federation jointly held a report meeting on the localization of UHV DC transmission equipment of XJ Group
● on March 12, 2009, XJ Group and State Grid Corporation of China signed the main equipment contract for the Northwest (Ningdong) - North China (Shandong) ± 660 kV DC transmission demonstration project in Beijing. XJ Group is responsible for providing a full set of DC control and protection equipment for the project
● in May, 2009, XJ Group was honored as a special contributor to the UHV AC test demonstration project by the State Grid Corporation of China